[Kstars-devel] Cannot compile KStars (kinputdialog.h)

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Sep 15 09:41:34 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've confirmed that KInputDialog is a new feature in 3.2.  We should
wrap the '#include <kinputdialog.h>' in an ifdef to look for kde 3.2
(anyone remember the KDE-version preprocesser variable?  Do we want
"KDE_VERSION >= 319" ?)...if 3.2 is not found, we should include
klineeditdialog.h instead.  The code in slotSetZoom() will also need an
ifdef check.

I may be able to get to this today; if not it will have to wait until
later this week.

regards,
Jason

--