[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Fri Sep 12 05:48:22 CEST 2003

CVS commit by harris:

Usability fixes for the "Select FOV" and "New FOV" tools:
- FOV dialog opens with current FOV highlighted in list
  (this required adding FOVName to the KStarsOptions).
- When Ok pressed to close FOV dialog, the highlighted
  FOV symbol becomes the one used in the map.
- Both FOVDialog and NewFOV now have paintEvent() and
  more consistent drawing of the selected symbol.

I also implemented a feature where the map automatically
set the zoom level to match the selected FOV symbol.
However, I had to revert this.  If there is a pixmap
present in the FOV, and the Zoom level is made very large
(like for the HST FOV symbol), then KStars hangs *hard*.
Perhaps we can get around it by not drawing pixmap above
a certain zoom level.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  M +1 -1      fov.h   1.2
  M +38 -16    fovdialog.cpp   1.3
  M +7 -0      fovdialog.h   1.2
  M +2 -0      kstars_options_handling.cpp   1.38
  M +16 -0     kstarsactions.cpp   1.69
  M +1 -0      kstarsdata.cpp   1.92
  M +1 -0      kstarsdata.h   1.64
  M +1 -0      kstarsdcop.cpp   1.16