[Kstars-devel] postpone remaining pending features?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Sep 11 07:53:28 CEST 2003

On Thursday 11 September 2003 12:45 am, Jason Harris wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am starting to think it's a good idea to postpone the few remaining
> TODO items on the 3.2 feature plan (http://developer.kde.org/
> development-versions/kde-3.2-features.html) until after 3.2.

> Mostly because I'd like to finish adding WhatsThis text, start working
> on the Handbook, and draw up the dreaded QA Checklist (gulp!)...
>
> Comments?

I think it's a good idea Jason, we have a nice feature list for 3.2 as it is,
the rest can slip to 3.3 :-)

Now all we need it to make sure it's rock solid, so let's start our extensive
testing. Last time I used Valgrind to test some functions in KStars, I will
use valgrind again to test all areas in KStars.

Anyone aware of others tools that put some stress on the code and test it?

- Jasem