[Kstars-devel] Features suggestions

Nicolas Weeger weeger at mapsys.fr
Fri Oct 17 17:23:49 CEST 2003

Hello.
I'm new on the mailing list, started using KStars recently only, pretty
nifty program, many thanks!

I have a few suggestions, checked in archives but couldn't find
something equivalent...

* Quizz mode. The program would ask the user to click the stars of a
random constellation, would make it easier to learn some things ^.^

* Local constellation names. Names vary between countries, so an option
to select the wanted display language (there seems to be something like
that, but for latin only, or am i totally wrong?)

Again many thanks ^_^

Nicolas