[Kstars-devel] errors during install process

Mark Rogers rsimuk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 02:33:26 CEST 2003

Hi Jason

thanks for the info konqueror was in /usr/bin I configured using
prefix=/usr/bin first but of course the kstars exe is then in
/usr/bin/bin so I reran using prefix=/usr and complete success!

Having had a play with the latest version of kstars, I must say that
I'm very impressed, I like the way the screen slews to an object.
Can't wait for a clear sky to use in conjunction with the scope.

Many thanks for you time and patience.

Mark Rogers