[Kstars-devel] errors during install process

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Fri Oct 3 16:54:18 CEST 2003

Hello Mark,

> I'm using Mandrake 9.1  The ./configure worked ok and the command I
> used was:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/share/mdk/kde
>
> I have been using an old version of KStars without problems, but would
> like to use the latest, so that I can connect the LX90 to it as well.

The CVS snapshot does not contain the telescope support. The telescope support
will be available in KDE 3.2. If you want to use the telescope support now,
you can compile KStars from CVS.

http://edu.kde.org/kstars/cvs.php

Regards,
Jasem

P.S. We no longer use the sourceforge mailing list, the new list is
kstars-devel at kde.org