[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Thomas Kabelmann thomas.kabelmann at gmx.de
Sun Nov 9 21:07:51 CET 2003

Hi Jason,

the problem that many objects were incorrectly ommitted is because that only
stars/cataloge stars can compared with current star magnitude. But the
implementation compared all objects with this magnitude. I have fixed this
with an switch statement. But my problem is, that there also appear stars in
the list which are not displayed because the low zoomlevel. Since I don't
know how to handle this problem, I've attached my patch so everybody can have
a look at it.

Thomas