[Kstars-devel] Cities and bug report

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Thu Dec 18 21:28:14 CET 2003

Jason Harris wrote:

> I used that book when I was learning Qt as well! :)  One caution: it
> covers Qt 2, and we are now up to Qt 3.2, so some things are different
> now.  Still, the book will give you a good introduction to the API and
> the very cool signal/slot mechanism.

umh... I really hope the book I've ordered is the second version (2002)
which *should* cover recent versions of the qt library!

> You can also ask us questions on kstars-devel, of course.  Or on IRC.  I
> haven't used IRC much, but I've been thinking about starting a #kstars
> channel, would you guys be interested in that?

by now I only have a dialup connection and, althought I like IRC, I
won't be able to join the chan very often. It will be different when
I'll move to the new house wher I will have a dsl connection.

thank you!
Alessio Sangalli