[Kstars-devel] Cities and bug report

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Thu Dec 18 12:51:02 CET 2003

Jason Harris wrote:

> I think that would be a great addition.  Jasem, do you think such a feature
> would belong as a part of INDI, or would it be a separate plugin?

A gps device is, in my opinion, indipendent from the fact I will connect
a telescope or not to the computer... it would be something in addition
to the "set geographic position" and "set time" functions.

I have a question: does the INDI protocol "syncronize" the space-time
coordinates between the computer and telescope or not?

Yesterday night I've ordered a book about QT (Programming with Qt by
Dalheimer, Matthias Kalle, Oreilly) so I can read it when I loose time
on the train.

What are your advices to get ready to learn QT, KDE, and Kdevelop?? :)

Thank you!
as