[Kstars-devel] status of INDI devices

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Tue Dec 16 06:53:34 CET 2003

On Monday 15 December 2003 10:10 am, Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> Then I always have to
> type in the device of my serial port, which is /dev/ttyUSB0 instead of
> the default of /dev/ttyS0. It would be cool that kstars could remember
> this setting. When I press set and I try to connect, I *always* have a
> problem that the device is not recognized because it seems there is one
> more character after the string "USB0": I paste the error message:
>
> 2003-12-13T01:27:19 Error connecting to port /dev/ttyUSB0
>
> if I double click again in the "set" column, and I press enter, most of
> the times the problem is solved.

I checked this today and commited the fix, it was a misplaced paranthesis.

On line 172 in celestrongps.cpp, we had

tp->text = new char[strlen(texts[0]+1)];

now it's

tp->text = new char[strlen(texts[0])+1];

Sorry just a stupid error :-)

If you have the code, you can make that simple change, or you can run 'cvs up'
as well.

Ciao,
Jasem