[Kstars-devel] problems with Matrox card

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Mon Dec 8 18:30:45 CET 2003

I start a new thread from the previous message. I was able to compile
the cvs of kstars but I had a problem with my matrox card. Whenever I
start kstart most of the times the X system gets 99% cpu untill I kill
kstars. In the same system, starting X with the vesa driver, everything
is fine and the scrolling is very fast too.

I think there is something related to the way the card's driver, X, QT
libraries and kstars intyeract between themselves :) if you can suggest
me some tests or ways to track and solve the problem, tell me!