[Kstars-devel] [beginner] compile kstars

Alessio Sangalli [laptop] alesan at manoweb.com
Wed Dec 3 11:10:28 CET 2003

Hi, I'm very interested in the internals of kstars and the algorithm
used in the program.

However, before watching the code, I would like to have the cvs version
to get compiled.

I've downloaded the head cvs of kdeedu, but when I give the configure
command...:

checking for kconfig_compiler... not found
configure: error: The important program kconfig_compiler was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

I'm running the latest version of Slackware with the precompiled KDE
version that comes with it... do I have to install something?

thank you
ciao
Alessio Sangalli