[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ku.edu
Sun Aug 31 12:25:04 CEST 2003

CVS commit by mutlaqja:

I used valgrind with memcheck to check for leaks, unintilized values, and invalid read/writes

Valgrind complained about some leaks and uninitlized values which I fixed. One of which resided in libkdeedu/kdeeduplot/kplotwidget. The QPixmap buffer was not freeed and so I add if (buffer) delete buffer in the destructer.

This was not an extensive test, but we should certainly use valgrind again for kstars-wide checkup

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  M +30 -33    detaildialog.cpp   1.18
  M +2 -2      detaildialog.h   1.5
  M +30 -17    indidevice.cpp   1.13
  M +6 -0      indidriver.cpp   1.12
  M +2 -0      kstarsdata.cpp   1.89
  M +2 -2      kstarsplotwidget.cpp   1.3
  M +2 -1      telescopewizardprocess.cpp   1.6