Kst Digest, Vol 214, Issue 1

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Thu Mar 30 09:37:15 BST 2023

Hi Dan,

On Dienstag, 23. August 2022 15:22:43 CEST Dan Kemppainen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have not found a way to do so.
>
> Usually I end up with several different plots, and by using the "Tied
> Zoom" it allows navigation of X axis data on many plots simultaneously.
> With that and using the 'r' key to zoom to the previous zoom it seems to
> not be a problem for simply viewing data.
>
> Although, it would be useful to have multiple Y axes at times.
> But to be honest, I'm not sure how you would select which Y axis to zoom
> when zooming into data.

I'm not sure kst can do this, but we have this feature in LabPlot. You can
check this video and blog post to see how this feature works in LabPlot:
https://youtu.be/si4YEMvX_GM
https://labplot.kde.org/2021/10/27/multi-axes-made-easy/

Zooming is done in all ranges together at the moment but in principle it can
also be done separately in future (select an axis only and zoom with the mouse
wheel for example).

Regards,
Alexander

P.S.: we did a new release recently: