2nd Attempt - FW: Country of Origin for Kst

Robinson, Jennifer N. (HQ-7050)[BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON] jennifer.n.robinson at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 7 23:11:03 GMT 2023

Good evening Barth,

I am following up on my request below. Please let me know if there is a better point of contact for this request.

Have a great evening!
Jennifer

From: Robinson, Jennifer N. (HQ-7050)[BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 1:43 AM
To: kst at kde.org
Subject: Country of Origin for Kst

Good morning Barth,

My name is Jennifer Robinson, and I am a Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst at NASA. NASA is currently conducting a supply chain assessment of Kst. We are interested in confirming the following information:
1.       Is there an organization which sponsors/publishes the project, or a primary developer who audits the code for potential vulnerabilities, errors, or malicious code? Y/N
2.       Please list the country or list of countries where most contributions originate from.

If you have any questions related to this request, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,
Jennifer Robinson
SCRM Analyst | NASA
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
Mobile: 703.906.6549 | Email: jennifer.n.robinson at nasa.gov<mailto:jennifer.n.robinson at nasa.gov>
Web: https://nasa.sharepoint.com/sites/ictscrm/
SCRM Knowledge Center:
https://nasa.sharepoint.com/sites/ictscrm/