Creating a custom plugin for KST

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at airbus.com
Fri Dec 9 18:02:41 GMT 2022

Hi Guillaume,

It used to be possible to build plugins out-of-source for kst1, but for
kst2 you will have to rebuild everything. If you're under Linux it is quite
easy, Windows being significantly more complicated to setup.

Nicolas

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 10:32 PM Guillaume Ribera <
guillaume.ribera at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am studying the possibility to create a custom plugin in KST, so I read
> the "HOWTO_add_a_plugin" in the corresponding section. I would like to
> know, is it necessary to rebuild the whole KST, or may I just compile the
> set of files and add them to an existing KST release ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Guillaume RIBERA

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.