Kst Digest, Vol 214, Issue 1

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Tue Aug 23 14:22:43 BST 2022

Hi,

I have not found a way to do so.

Usually I end up with several different plots, and by using the "Tied
Zoom" it allows navigation of X axis data on many plots simultaneously.
With that and using the 'r' key to zoom to the previous zoom it seems to
not be a problem for simply viewing data.

Although, it would be useful to have multiple Y axes at times.
But to be honest, I'm not sure how you would select which Y axis to zoom
when zooming into data.

Dan