Command line issues

Maher, Stephen F. (GSFC-665.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] stephen.f.maher at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 1 14:52:46 BST 2021

Hi,

Version (2.0.8-5~3369~44~ubuntu18.04.1)

I'm having problems with command line - specifying X axis and also arg ordering.

1) Seemingly in conflict to the man page, when using a dirfile datasource ...

The following works (all fields in single plot):

kst2 -P singleplot dirfileDirectory

The following produces a default, empty plot:

kst2 dirfileDirectory -P singleplot

  1.  I can't get -x XAxisField to work.

The result of

kst2 -P singleplot dirfileDirectory

is shown below.

None of the following commands convinced kst to use field TESBias for the X axis.  It continues to use INDEX for X axis.

kst2 -P singleplot  -x TESBias dirfileDirectory
kst2 -P singleplot  -x "TESBias" dirfileDirectory
kst2 -P singleplot  -x tesbias dirfileDirectory
kst2 -P singleplot  -x 0 dirfileDirectory
kst2 -P singleplot  -x 1 dirfileDirectory
kst2 -x TESBias dirfileDirectory

As per item 1) the following produced an empty plot: kst2 dirfileDirectory -x TESBias

[cid:image001.png at 01D76E5C.19BE7DC0]