[EXTERNAL] Adding Filters to 64bit Version of Kst

Maher, Stephen F. (GSFC-665.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] stephen.f.maher at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 22 12:51:46 GMT 2021

Hi Alper,

I checked the Band Pass Filter dialog box on my 2017 32 bit kst on Ubuntu and it too had a slight layout issue, but I resized the window and it was fine.

Steve

From: Kst <kst-bounces at kde.org> On Behalf Of akeralper at outlook.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 11:25 AM
To: kst at kde.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Adding Filters to 64bit Version of Kst

Hello,

I have just started to use Kst for data analysis and I liked the software very much. So first, many thanks to you for Kst, it makes my work easier, it is really fast and easy to use.

I watched Kst tutorials and at Tutorial #4, I saw different types of filter which my Kst does not have (my version is 64bit, Kst-2.0.x-2015.10.26-21.11). Below you can see which filter types that I have, but in tutorial, there were low-pass, band pass etc.

[cid:image001.png at 01D708EF.909F1670]

On download page, it is stated that 64bit version doesn't have additional pluggins but 32bit version has. To use other types of filter, I downloaded 32bit version. But when I open 32bit version of Kst, some of the options are not fitted to its window. Below you can see the problem:

[cid:image002.png at 01D708EF.909F1670]

It seems that running 32bit version may cause some view problem but 64bit doesn't.

So I tried to copy plugins (dll files) from 32bit to 64bit directory but it doesn't work, 64bit version still don't have 3rd party filters.

Could you help me about this problem and Show me where can I find additional plugins for 64bit and how to install? Many thanks.

Best regards,
Alper