KstScript

Jim Carow jpcarow at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:41:07 BST 2020

Hello,

Thank you to the community for the development of Kst. I have been
searching for an alternative, preferably open source, to NI DIAdem for
plotting and manipulating time history data from sensors. Kst checks many
of the boxes in terms of functionality!

Can someone please give me an update on the status of KstScript? I was
quite excited when I found the Kst1 docs describing this scripting
capability. In-built scripting is an important feature for me. Has
KstScript been superseded by PyKst? Are 'extensions' no longer used in Kst2?

thanks, Jim