how to draw contour map of netCDF file

U. Jaya Prakash Raju lidarraju at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:24:19 GMT 2020

 Dear kst administrator,

        I am happy to introduce i am Dr.Raju from Ethiopian university, i
was so impressed by your software to read netCDF files. Of Course it reads
netCDF files(COSMIC satellite data measures global temperature data), but
my concern is to draw contour map. According to your video instructions, i
try to create the first matrix.....but it doest recognize the file rather
than it asks only folder. i need to read the netCDF file and need to draw
and  have to do some filters to be applied to that contour map, so can you
help me in this issue, anyhow i am sending even file for you solve this
problem, i need to use your software effectively, but this is basic. (sorry
file is rejected by your mail, i couldn't send) Thanks for your concern.
--
Dr. U.JAYA PRAKASH RAJU
Asst. Pof. in Dept. of PHYSICS
E-mail: lidarraju at gmail.com, lidarraju at rediffmail.com