Build help - Windows

Steve Maher steve.f.maher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 12:15:21 GMT 2019

dowloadgcc=1 _does drop a 4.7.2 version of the compilers into ~/dep/mingw
and I changed my PATH to point to them, but subsequently cmake is failing
with 'unrecognized command line option "-rdynamic".  Googling
StackOverflow, etc. don't seem to have a clear answer.  I understand gcc
downgrades are not trivial so I'll probably look into that next...

This is with a fresh 14.04.5 install.   Perhaps I'll try 14.04.0 or even
12...

Steve