[EXTERNAL] Request on help for real time plots

Thore Oltersdorf thore.oltersdorf at ise.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jul 22 17:11:11 BST 2019

Dear all.

Thanks a lot guys. I will try that. We have not make deep thoughts how
to organize/optimize the data file processing. I will have a look on the
point issue as well as the other hints from Steve.

Regards.

Thore

--
Dipl.-Ing. Thore Oltersdorf
Project Manager

Department Heating and Cooling Technologies
Group Component and System Development
Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE

Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
Phone: +49 761 4588-5239  Fax: -9239
thore.oltersdorf--<1!at!1>--ise.fraunhofer.de
www.ise.fraunhofer.de
HLK.ise.fraunhofer.de