Build help - Windows

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:17:29 GMT 2019

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 9:12 PM Barth Netterfield wrote:

> Our windows builds are done as a cross compile from linux, and then linking to pre-compiled versions of the external libraries (see kst/cmake/travis.sh).  This worked well until a few months ago when the getdata api changed.  The build no longer works.

Hi,
What would be needed to get the Travis Windows builds to work again?
Someone would need to rebuild some of the pre-compiled libraries at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/kst/files/3rdparty/ ? Like that
kst-3rdparty-win32-gcc4.7.zip must have a newer libgetdata++.a inside?

Would it be possible as a temporary workaround to build without
getdata support? Would it be enough to remove the old libgetdata++.a
from this zip file for this?

Regards,
Tormod