Highlight point

Martin Marmsoler martin.marmsoler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:10:40 GMT 2018

Hello,

I looked yesterday the following yt video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z2bGNrgwL0&t=2s
and I saw there, that with the key h it is possible to higlight a point at
the actual mouse position in the diagram. In the video there is a line with
the actual position on all plots of one tab. When I compile the latest git
version, I have only one point in the plot I'm on. I didn't find a
possibility to change this behaviour, so I would like to ask if it is
possible to change?

I'm interested to implement a Dockwidget, which shows the values of every
signal which is plotted in one tab at that possition.
What do you think?

Best regards,

Martin