netCDF on Windows

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Mon Mar 5 21:53:22 UTC 2018

Hi Tim,

I believe the netCDF library used in the Windows build does not have support for the HDF5 backend format.
Could it be that your .nc files use this?
If so, I fear the only option is to recompile Kst2 with a netCDF lib itself recompiled to include support for HDF5 backend storage. You should not need to touch much code, but plan with some fiddling around to get all the dependencies compiled under Windows.

Nicolas