Creating data source reader plugin

Manuel manuel.m at ewetel.net
Sat Jun 23 15:13:22 UTC 2018

Hello,

I created a datasource plugin, and it works if I compile it together
with the downloaded kst source.

Only when I copy the plugin dll into the 'plugins' folder of the
downloaded windows binaries, I find the following message in the kst
dubug dialog:

instance failed for libkst2_datasource_sma.dll (The plugin 'C:/Program
Files
(x86)/Kst-2.0.x-2018.05.02-13.10-win32/Kst-2.0.x-2018.05.02-13.10-win32/lib/kst2/plugins/libkst2_datasource_sma.dll'
uses incompatible Qt library. (5.7.0) [release])

I read that the plugin will not work, if I use a newer Qt version than
the one used to compile the application, so what Qt version were the
windows binaries compiled with?

Regards, Manuel