X axis absolute time and change data file problem

Steve Maher Stephen.F.Maher at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 12 16:10:59 UTC 2018

I found one relevant pattern to the "can't load dirfiles" issue.

If a *malformed *Dirfile is selected in Data Wizard -> Recent Files
(disabled Next button), then browsing to a dirfile on the filesystem NEVER
works.  You must have a *valid *Dirfile selected in Recent Files (I didn't
test with no recent files).

Steve

Revision 0c4519e47142c5ebd021c06bafb5d08a3d41e0aa on Win 10.

[image: Inline image 2]