Draw gaps for missing data

Anders Petersson andpet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:48:20 GMT 2018

Hi!
I would like to use KST for real-time and offline visualization of sensor
data. The sensors report data at different intervals, so for any line some
fields are usually empty.
I can't find an option for KST to leave gaps or interpolate across missing
data. Instead KST draws lots of lines to y=0, giving the appearance of a
striped wall.

So far I've imported from CSV, with lines on the form "1.0, 2, , 5.12, , ,
2.01" but I can change the format if it helps.

Thanks
/Anders

PS. As a new user I expected the "view" menu to give an option to reset the
zoom. I've yet to figure out how to pan or zoom out.