How to add a moving mean filter for a field

Scott Armitage lists.kst at scott.armitage.space
Mon Apr 2 13:37:54 UTC 2018

I have a test setup that dumps data to CSV. I am currently doing all of
my post-processing in MATLAB to analyse the test results and plot trends
over the course of the test, but this has to wait until after each test
run is complete. I have been experimenting with Kst to plot some of the
critical test data in real-time to assist with the early identification
of test issues or failures.
One thing I haven't been able to figure out is if there is a way to add
a moving mean (aka moving average, moving window average, etc.) filter
to a plot. In my post-processing MATLAB script, I would use the
movmean[1] function for this purpose, specifying a number of samples as
the window size. Is there a way to do such a thing with Kst?
Regards,
-Scott

Links:

  1. https://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/movmean.html