Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Oct 10 20:38:24 UTC 2017

Hi Mark,

I used to be more active on this list but since I changed positions at work I have had far less time to work on Kst. Barth was however still very active until recently, but it seems he hasn't answered you, so I'll try to do it myself.

- Regarding your patch, I'm not too familiar with that part of the code but it looks ok at first sight. If you're confident you've covered all corner cases, I could commit it for you
- Talking about the regression tests, I am not sure they are still working, which is a pity. If you volunteer to fix them it'll be very nice
- Engauge is a pretty cool tool I used occasionally and I even wondered in the past whether we could not include it in Kst :-) You might even find traces of that in the mailing list...

Thanks for your interest and effort in getting your issue fixed!

Nicolas