Hardware Industry B2B Contacts Info

Sherry Quigley sherry.quigley at statesprodata.com
Fri Mar 17 21:27:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am just doing a follow up with my previous email to check whether you are
interested in our Contacts List.

If you can let me know your targeted criteria, I can assist you with the
count/costs, and sample details for your consideration.

Target Industry: _____________; (Any)

Target Geography: ______________; (USA, UK, Across the World)

Target Job Title:   _________________; (CEO, CFO, CMO, VP etc.)

Looking forward to hear from you soon!