Plot hdf5/netcdf4

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 23 15:42:31 UTC 2017

Hi, Manuel,

It builds agains netcdf4.

A few quick questions:

-what OS and version are you running?

-is "netCDF Reader" listed under Help->Debug Dialog->Data Sources?

-do you have the netcdf and netcdf_c++ development packages installed?

-Does cmake claim that it found these libraries?

(and now that you brought this up, I see that the ubuntu ppa packages are not
installing the netcdf data source.  I will attempt to fix this.)

cbn

--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto