"Change Data File" does not update file name references

Ben Lewis benlewis003 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:18:48 UTC 2016

Hi Kst,

I would like to display some header information on a plot and have that information update as the
underlying data file changes. Currently this does not work for me.

Using a text box I can display information contained in the header of my data file. The link to this
header information requires the file name of the data file.  When using the "Change Data File"
function the file name reference in the text box is not updated to the new data file name and the
link is broken.

If this is a bug or valid feature request please let me know and I will create an official request.

Regards, Ben