[Kst] Redirects for to-be-shutdown-finally extragear.kde.org (was: Re: [Kde-extra-gear] This list and associated website will be ending in one week)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Mar 8 08:53:24 UTC 2016

Hi Ben,

Am Dienstag, 8. März 2016, 20:53:13 CET schrieb Ben Cooksley:
> What's the status of the shutdown in terms of getting everyone migrated out?

On my list only kst still needs to add/get an entry on kde.org/applications,
other than that for all projects which are still alive there are redirect
candidates.

Pinged last Thursday again (see cc: on "Entry for kst on kde.org/
applications"), still hoping for kst devs (cc:ed here again) to compile a JSON
file with content they prefer, instead of me or someone else writing a bogus
one. I propose to wait until March 14th, then proceed without their help.

Cheers
Friedrich