[Kst] FW: Band Pass filters

Snodgrass, Kyle Kyle.Snodgrass at CGG.COM
Wed Jun 8 04:39:56 UTC 2016

Hi kst,

Sorry for the previous email. I had downloaded the 64bit version without the plugins. Thanks again

Kyle Snodgrass

From: Snodgrass, Kyle
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:32 PM
To: 'kst at kde.org'
Subject: Band Pass filters

Hi kst,

I am relatively new to the use of these types of data and display programs (including their features). I am trying to log data from a very sensitive magnetometer, however I am receiving a lot of induced noise from my environment and after running an FFT, found that it is around 248hz. I have watched your youtube videos on using filters, however I do not have the same functions/abilities (see below). Will I need to acquire the source code and write my own function or do you already have Downloaded plugins for this application. Any help will be welcomed.

Thank you,

Kyle Snodgrass

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1C181.B55789D0]
This email and any accompanying attachments are confidential. If you received this email by mistake, please delete
it from your system. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the email by others is strictly prohibited.