[Kst] ASCII data - confusion about multiple plots

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 3 23:52:27 UTC 2016

Yes:
the last page of the data wizard gives an option to put the curve in a plot
that already exists.
The curve creation dialog has an option to put the curve in a plot that
already exists.
You can do it from the command line even easier.  I can give you the
incantation if you can't clean it from kst2 --help.

cbn

C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto
416-845-0946