[Kst] Question about ASCII format

Daniel Miller dmiller at vitalconnect.com
Tue Feb 2 23:03:23 UTC 2016

I am a new user of KST2, and want to use it for plotting test data for one
of our projects.

However, the program comes with no documents of any sort, nor does any
website that I can find initially, document anything about the program and
its use.  The only input file format that I even recognize is ASCII, but I
don't have any information on what that format entails, so I'm hoping
someone here can provide some cues.

Is ASCII format just csv format?  are there required headers or some such?

And in the meantime, is there a documentation location somewhere?

Thank you for any assistance that you could provide!

Dan Miller
Fremont, CA