Software development

Dmitry Мits dmitrym492 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 20:09:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

Nice to meet you.

We are hi-tech entrepreneurs, especially in the field of outsourcing.

We are representing several successful Ukrainian hi-tech companies and
looking for software development projects to be developed by them.

These companies are specializing in providing services in the following
areas:

•        Web Development - Client and Server Sides

•        Mobile Application Development

•        Developments in different eCommerce, CMS etc. platforms

•        Online Gaming developments

•        UI/UX designs

•        Maintenance and Support

•        Digital Marketing

An implementation of the projects will be in the most comprehensive way -
from formulating a concept together with the client to pass tests and
releases.

There are very attractive prices with the uncompromising quality services.

We will be delighted to cooperation.

If you are not interested in this issue, we will be glad and we would
appreciate if you would pass it to the relevant person in your organization
who is interested in continued engagement on the issue.

Sincerely,

Sagi Greenstein: (972)544504254, sagigr at gmail.com
Dmitry Mitskevich: (972)50 3303623, dmitrym492 at gmail.com

Initiatives in the Outsourcing.