problems pointing KST2 to an ftp address

James France j.france at uea.ac.uk
Tue Dec 13 16:16:46 UTC 2016

Dear KST users,

I'm new to KST and have some issues in getting KST to access a file
located on an FTP source, I have tried various ways of getting the data
wizard and change data file to accept an ftp address, but with no luck.
I've tried on both a Windows build and Ubuntu and had the same problem.

If someone has had success in plotting from an FTP address, please could
you send me a methodology if you encountered similar problems.

The address I'm trying to link to is over a local network
ftp://192.168.100.200/data/file.txt
The ftp has no password or user requirements.

Thank you in advance

James