Proposal for Web Design & Development

Nancy Gill nancy at imarkdigitalgroup.com
Mon Aug 15 08:40:16 UTC 2016

Hi Sir/Madam,

We would like to introduce ourselves as an enterprising and creative
web developing company.

I am Nancy from iMark Digital Agency Pvt. Ltd. Are you looking for a
web development & design firm which can get you a great website at low
cost?

We are a web development agency based out of India with our offshore
office in Santa Monica, LA. We have the privilege of providing website
design, re-design and web apps development services to a large number
of Private Sector and Corporate Sector in US, Canada, UK, and Australia
& Israel.

We have developed more than 1500 website and 225 SEO projects
successfully. So kindly give us a chance to serve you.

1.)    Website Design & Redesign - (Logo design, Flash, Photoshop to
HTML/ HTML5)

•	Corporate Websites
•	CMS Websites
•	E-Commerce Websites
•	Dating Websites
•	Social Networking Websites
•	SEO ( Search Engine Optimization)
•	Annual Maintenance

2.) Open Source Development - (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Mambo, Cake
PHP Development)
3.) Web Applications Development - (Core PHP, MySQL, ASP .NET, Python &
Node.js)
4.) Ecommerce Solutions - (Magento, Big Commerce, Oscommerce,
ShopScript, x-cart, ZenCart, ShopSite, PrestaShop, Opencart, CubeCart,
Storefront, NopCommerce etc)
5.) Mobile Application Development for Android, iPhone, Windows &
Blackberry

Contact us today to know more about our web & mobile apps services and
about our past work details, Client Testimonials, rate card etc.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Nancy Gill
iMark Digital Agency Pvt. Ltd.
Hand Phone: +1-310-933-6106
Global Offices: San Francisco | Los Angeles | India | Australia

Disclaimer: PS: If you do not wish to hear from us. Please click here