[Kst] getting string value from vector

Brisset, Nicolas nicolas.brisset at airbus.com
Tue Sep 15 17:14:44 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

When you use an ASCII file as input, the first lines are read in and stored as strings. You can see them under View->Strings under the name Header[line_nb]. And you can also use them in strings (text annotation object) using the syntax [file:string] - when you type the first [ you will see a popup with the list of available strings.
Does that fit your need?

Nicolas