[Kst] 1st Page On Google

Eliyana eliyanakaur at outlook.com
Fri Nov 27 07:03:31 UTC 2015

Hi,
I went to your website and wanted to shoot you a quick note. If you
want I can make a few changes (aesthetically and/or SEO-wise) to make
your site convert more visitors into leads and to get it placed higher
in the organic search for a few of the select terms.
This is NOT like one of those emails you probably get in your inbox
every day.
I would just need to know which (if not both) services you're open to
checking out information about, either Responsive Web Design or SEO.
Would you be open to seeing more brief info / quote for what I would
like to accomplish?
Please share your requirement and give me a chance to work with you.
Warm Regards,
Eliyana
E-Mail ID:- eliyanakaur at outlook.com
 Online Marketing Representative
Internet Marketing Experts - We know how to make Google Happy