[Kst] how to filter "live" data

Ben Lewis benlewis003 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:21:01 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

There is a provision in the ASCII data wizard to nominate a character(s) as a comment indicator. I
presume this has the effect of filtering out the remaining characters on the line (I've never used
it). It's a long shot but if the lines you want to filter out all begin with the same character and
this character does not appear in the lines you want to keep this might work for you.

Regards, Ben