[Kst] multiple precision

Antoine Rolland antoine.rolland at npl.co.uk
Sun Jun 28 11:49:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have been using KST with a lot of satisfaction lately.

However, I am wondering if there is a way to use a multiple precision library (such mpfr) in KST ? I have to plot data with 20 significant digits in real time.

Thank you

Antoine

--
If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.
NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, number: 2937881
Registered office: National Physical Laboratory | Hampton Road | Teddington, Middlesex | UK | TW11 0LW