[Kst] hdf5

rob steed rjsteed at talk21.com
Thu Jun 18 13:55:35 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,I really like kst and I'd like to use it to view data in a quite large HDF5 file. I saw a while ago in the mailing list that some people had had some success reading these files from kst, is this true at the moment? for instance, could I add this functionality by simply recompiling kst?

I've been looking for this feature for a while and so I'd be willing to work on it although given that I'm not that good at C++, I'm not sure how long that would take but maybe someone could give me any advice on how hard it would be to add this functionality to kst?

regards,
Rob