[Kst] MacOS build

Brisset, Nicolas nicolas.brisset at airbus.com
Mon Jan 5 08:41:37 UTC 2015

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your contribution. I can't test it right now (I don't own a Mac), but if you add the info to the existing bug report and now that you've sent the message to the list, I guess there will be people to try it out.
One hint: I just realized there is a mac build script under kst-plot\cmake\mac-release.sh which uses cmake to build the .dmg packages. Have you tried it? I believe the script was made by Peter, who used to prepare the .dmg packages.
And one further question: have you succeeded to build plugins (in particular the gsl-based ones, which are a large part of the data analysis plugins)?

Thanks again for your efforts,

Nicolas