[Kst] double buffering

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Fri Jan 2 16:20:44 UTC 2015

Hi Alex,

Happy New Year to you and the labplot project, hoping to see increased cooperation in 2015!

Regarding your question I'm not the right person for the technical questions behind painting, as I never really looked at that part. But what I can say is that the blurred aspect sounds familiar when you don't turn off antialiasing. We have an option to antialias plots in the settings menu in Kst, which I always turn off because otherwise I find the result to be too blurred.
Hoping that helps until you get a more expert answer from someone else...

Cheers,

Nicolas