[Kst] slowness due to QPainterPath::arcTo

Jean-Dominique Barnichon jdbarnichon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:46:01 UTC 2015

 Dear all,

I'm a new user of the kst software, I've now spent some days using it.
kst is really nice and impressive, but I'm facing the following problem :
 Depending on the data files plotted, I can end up with a slowness of kst,
 with the following message printed in the command window:
    QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
undefined

As far I understand this message is related to Qt, but printing this
message is what makes kst so slow in my case.
Does anybody know if and how to turn off this message printing?
Or anothzer way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance
JD