[Kst] Antw: Re: Zero calibration

Gunter Koenigsmann Gunter.Koenigsmann at semikron.com
Wed Feb 11 07:21:45 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot!

and Kind regards,

  Gunter.

Gunter Königsmann
R&D

Tel:     +49 911-6559-6025
Fax:    +49 911-6559-776747

www.semikron.com
gunter.koenigsmann at semikron.com

SEMIKRON Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
Sigmundstrasse 200, 90431 Nürnberg, Germany
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRA 13650
Komplementär:
SEMIKRON Elektronik Verwaltungs GmbH
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 21338
Geschäftsführer:
Harald Jäger
Christian Müller
Peter Sontheimer

>>> Nicolas Brisset <nicolas.brisset at free.fr> 10.02.2015 22:34 >>>
Hi Gunter,

Welcome! You're not disturbing, this mailing list is here to try and
answer user questions...

Regarding the issue you describe below here are some ideas:
- you can sample one point every nth in the data wizard on the data
range page (read one sample per x frames option)
- you may try the boxcar filter in the same area, I'm not sure what it
does but it may help
- some of the filter plugins available could help you (high pass?)
- you may trick equations into rounding your values, something like
1.0*(value>=0.8) + 0.0*(value<0.8 && value >-0.8) - 1.0*(value<-0.8)

Then if you still can't achieve what you want you may consider writing
a plugin. Try to make it as generic as possible so that it can help
others too.
You can check the plugins under src/plugins, and in particular the
HOWTO located there (visible online at:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kst-plot.git&a=blob&h=01551c1436f7c34ee008ed567fe1f2d277db0d33&hb=16d4aea302e9f9eeca86e3ad72f448b8303d31b5&f=src%2Fplugins%2FHOWTO_add_a_plugin.txt)

Hoping that helps,

Nicolas